The Classic Car Auction of Toronto, with over 250 cars, is a proven success and offers extensive presale promotion and advertising as well as high quality mailers featuring many of the early consignments. We are able to accommodate all makes, models and periods of collector cars at this three-day sale. This Collector Car Productions auction offers clients an affordable and surefire way to sell important collector cars with as little cost and inconvenience as possible. If you wish to consign your collector car or truck to the Classic Car Auction of Toronto, please fill out this consignment form
and fax to +1 905-248-3353 prior to auction, or call +1 416-923-7500 to speak to one of our knowledgeable car specialists.
Entry fees are based on the date and time the car is scheduled to run, whether or not the car is entered with a reserve price, and the type of display space. The following fees apply:
|Friday (No Reserve)||$150|
|Friday (Regular Entry)||$300|
|Saturday (No Reserve)||$350|
|Saturday (Regular Entry - before 12pm)||$500|
|Saturday (Regular Entry - after 6pm)||$500|
|Saturday (Prime Time - 12pm to 6pm)||$750|
|Sunday (No Reserve)||$250|
|Sunday (Regular Entry - before 12pm)||$400|
|Sunday (Prime Time - after 12pm)||$600|
Due to recent changes in the Ontario Motor Vehicle laws, a fee of $50.00 plus $6.50 HST ($56.50 Total) will be added to each entry fee to cover costs of the required Lien, Vehicle History and Auto Check Searches.
Special display entries combine a prime time entry with a premium floor location in the main hall. Special display numbers are limited, so please book early.
Upon sale of the vehicle, the seller will pay sales commissions as follows:
Nostalgia items - 15%
Automobiles with reserve - 10%
Automobiles without reserve - 8%
Sale entry fee is non-refundable and is not credited towards sales commissions.
Vehicle Check In
Thursday, May 4th from 10:00am - 8:00 pm.
Please bring your original ownership with you to the auction office to finalize your vehicle check-in procedure. Auction vehicles that have not arrived by 8:00 pm on Thursday (without prior consent) will be considered cancellations. As a courtesy to your prospective buyer, please make sure that there is at least a 1/4 tank of gas in your vehicle. While on-site, fire and safety regulations require that we keep the keys to the auction vehicles. If you wish to retain your keys please bring an extra set with you. Consignors must remove the license plates from their vehicle at check-in.
Express Check In
Express Check-In is the fastest method of vehicle check-in. You can qualify for this quick and convenient service by remitting the following registration documents in advance:
• A completed consignment form including a vehicle description for website and window card display purposes.
• A copy of the ownership to verify year, vehicle identification number, and consignor information.
• Entry fee payment by cash, credit card, or cheque in order to secure your placement in the sale.
Each car is assigned an auction number and the cars run across the auction block according to run order. A Collector Car Productions representative will be driving your car across the block at your discretion. If the car has been entered with a reserve, the owner of the vehicle must be present when the car is on the auction block.
Vehicles will not cross the block without an accompanying ownership. The ownership must be submitted upon check-in at the auction office and must be in the name of the consignor. Please be sure that the vehicle information number (VIN) on your ownership matches the VIN number on the vehicle.
If a car is entered in an auction with an agreed reserve price, the auctioneer will not sell the car unless the bidding is at or above the reserve or within range of netting the seller his predetermined reserve. However, the owner may lower or remove the reserve at anytime during the auction, which often results in spirited bidding and a higher final sale price.
Requirements include a valid driver’s license or passport ID and a credit card or $2000 cash. A bank letter of guarantee
is required should you choose to pay for any purchases with a personal or company cheque.
Buyers who are unable to attend the sale may submit advance bids by downloading this absentee bidder form and faxing it to 905 248 3353. It is advisable to send this form at least one week prior to the auction to allow time to verify bank references. Please call 24 hours in advance of the sale to confirm receipt of your absentee bid.
Prospective telephone bidders can register to bid by downloading this absentee bidder form and faxing it to 905 248 3353. Confirmation will be sent by email or fac upon receipt of registration.
Please provide the telephone number(s) at which you can be reached during the sale. A Collector Car Productions representative will contact you during the auction three to five lots before the lot(s) you wish to bid on and will execute the bidding on your behalf in the auction room.
Arrangements must be made to deposit funds in the amount of ten percent (10%) of your final bid, if you are successful. These funds will become a non-refundable deposit until full payment is received. Payment by credit card is NOT an available option, except as a deposit until full payment is received. Bids submitted in foreign currency will be converted to Canadian dollars using the rate available on the day of the sale.
Collector Car Productions is not responsible for errors, omissions or late-arriving bids. All telephone and absentee bids must be sent in at least 24 hours before the start of the sale.
Under normal circumstances, the auction estimate of the lot being auctioned will determine the minimum increment the auctioneer will accept according to the following schedule:
|Estimate (Up to)
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, such information is provided by the seller and may not be verified by Collector Car Productions prior to the time of sale. Any additional information or corrections known at the sale time will be announced by the auctioneer. Please note that although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information regarding each lot offered, buyers are advised to rely upon their own inspections as all sales are made on an "as is, where is basis". Collector Car Productions accepts no responsibility for the condition of any items offered.
Due to factors beyond the control of Collector Car Productions it is possible that one or more lots described on this website or in the catalog may not be present for sale. Bidders are advised to check shortly before sale time for updated information.
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms and conditions prior to bidding at this or any other Collector Car Productions, Inc. sale.
1. All sales are final. No bidder may retract a bid made during the sale for any reason. A flat processing fee of $25 will be added to all vehicle purchases.
2. Payment of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price (minimum $1,000) is due immediately upon the auctioneer’s declaration of sale. The balance is due in full on or before 3:00 pm of the next business day following the auction sale. All payments must be in the form of cash, certified funds or bank letter of guarantee
unless other arrangements have been approved in advance.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that the seller has entered into an agreement by which entitlement to certain fees in the event the vehicle consigned is sold within 30 days following the auctions conclusion. The buyer hereby acknowledges that should he purchase or acquire for money or other goods any vehicle consigned to the auction, the buyer is liable to pay the buyer's fee to Collector Car Productions.
3. All sales are “as is” and “where is”. Bidder is responsible for inspections and verification of condition, authenticity, and completeness of any vehicle purchased. No warranties or representations of any type whatsoever are made by Collector Car Productions, Inc. Statements printed in catalogs, brochures, signs, window cards and verbal statements made by auctioneers or auction staff are representations made by the seller and Collector Car Productions, Inc. has no obligation to verify or authenticate any such claims or representations. Any announcements made at the time of sale supercede any earlier printed information.
4. Buyer is responsible for all risk of loss or damage immediately upon purchase of the vehicle or item. All vehicles or items purchased must be removed from the auction site at the buyer’s expense immediately following the sale. If not removed by the end of the day following the sale, Collector Car Productions, Inc. will remove the vehicle or item with all costs of moving and storage to be paid by the buyer.
5. Final bid price does not include buyer’s premium or applicable taxes on each lot purchased. Buyer is responsible to pay all city, state or other taxes due for which the buyer does not qualify as exempt. Proof of exemption is buyer’s responsibility.
6. Buyer's premiums are as follows. A ten percent (10%) commission will be added to the final bid of each automotive lot purchased. A fifteen percent (15%) commission will be added to the final bid of each lot of memorabilia purchased.
7. All terms of sale posted on the auction premises, printed in sale brochures or forms, publicly announced or otherwise published are incorporated herein by reference.
Shipping arrangements may be made with our sponsor, Thorsons Marketing. Thorsons will coordinate shipping, on your behalf, to any location in North America or overseas.
Please contact Thorsons at +1 416 742 0854.
Please note the buyer assumes all financial obligations regarding shipment. All lots purchased must be paid in full prior to their release to the shipping company. Upon their release, it is the buyer's responsibility to adequately insure all items, as Collector Car Productions, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items as a result of transport following the sale. Please contact us for further information regarding shipping prior to the sale to satisfy any questions prior to bidding.
Please wire funds to:
TD Commercial Banking
255 King Street West
Chatham, Ontario N7M 1E6
Please credit the account of Collector Car Productions.
|Bank Account |
Branch or ABA: 00112 004
Account No. 0011-5212485